In 2007, when I first met Hesham Salman, he just had an idea: starting a company that would put the value of his thorough knowledge of polymer nanoencapsulation by applying them to multiple sectors. It was an idea that was more than innovative, it was quite disruptive: it consisted in the application of nanotechnology techniques to biotechnology, pharmacology, food manufacturing, fertilizer, etc. Continue Reading…
Archives For Bionanoplus
– It is a company that uses scientific and technological knowledge systematically and continuously to produce new goods or services with high added value.
– They mainly operate in top-level strategic sectors, such as microelectronics, biotechnology, medical device, nanotechnology, etc.
– They perform R & D in-house or in close cooperation with universities and research centers.
– Many start-ups are not technology-based companies.
– Similar terms: knowledge-based companies, new technology-based firms.
- Why do we need technology-based companies?
- What is a startup?
- What is a Technology Startup?
- EIBT-Sudoe European project for the development of technology-based companies.
- Definition and evolution of the term technology-based company (in madrimasd.org Spanish blog)